A Reliable Roof for Your House
PUTTING A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOUR HOME DOES.
Making sure your roof is sound and secure is incredibly important, yet many homeowners neglect their roofs. Like everything else in your home, it does require maintenance.
If you haven't had your roof inspected recently, we're here to help. Maintaining your roof is a low-cost way of ensuring that your home – and most importantly, your family – stay safe.
American Standard Roofing, Inc.
Member of the Oklahoma Roofing Contractors Association
COULD your home
BE at risk?
Can your roof withstand every storm? Not all damage is obvious and visible. If you're not sure, or you have an aging roof that's been well weathered, have one of our inspectors come out and take a look at no charge. You don't even have to be there when they come out. Or, they will call you in advance and schedule a time to inspect your home when you are available to meet with them. They will be happy to discuss what they find with you.
Choosing a Roofer.....What you don't know could cost you thou$and$.
Oklahoma Owned and Operated, License # OK1276
Fully licensed and Insured
Registered & in good standing with the State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma weather is very unpredictable. Storms will occur and our property suffers damages. Here are some tips to protect you from companies just trying to make a quick dollar.
- Be sure and check that sure your roofer is registered with the state AND in good standing. When disaster strikes, many roofers from surrounding states come into Oklahoma to try and get your business. This takes away from the Oklahoma-owned companies who are here for you year round. Use this link http://www.ok.gov/cib/Roofing_Contractors/index.html to verify registration by business name, owner name or registration number.
- Check the company is licensed and insured. If not, and someone gets hurts on the job, you are responsible for the costs incurred. Ask for the name and number of the insurer and call them to make sure it is legitimate.
- Be wary of companies who say they will "pay your deductible" or offer "a kickback". Companies who suggest these offers must make up that cost somewhere else; either in using sub-standard materials or employing inexperienced laborers to install your roof.
- Word of mouth referrals are the best. Chances are, if the roofer is referred to you, they did a good job for the previous homeowner.
- Ask for references. You have every right to make sure the company you hire is qualified to do and will complete the job.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions if you are unsure about anything. Never sign a contract without reading it thoroughly and understanding what it says.
Filing a claim; now what?
If you've never had to file a claim with your insurance company it can be a daunting task. Let us help you by working directly with your insurance company and making sure you get your claim paid fairly.
Having trouble getting your claim paid?
We work closely with a nationally recognized company that specializes in helping you get the money you deserve to repair your home to how it was before the storm.
In business 10+ years, BBB member since 2011